Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ninnindale...

Resuming my assault on music, after some time....This time I have selected a hit song, a Kannada one at that- ninnindale from film Milana. Mano Murthy and Sonu Nigam combination has created magic in several songs, including this one. Sonu Nigam won Filmfare Award for Best Male Playback Singer for this song in the year 2007. Hope you will like my version. My sincere apologies to my Kannadiga friends for any pronunciation errors- "swalpa adjust maadi" :-)

HAPPY DIWALI !!
Ninnindale..
Ninnindale by Ruminations

Movie Name: Milana (2007) | Original Singer: Sonu Nigam | Music Director: Mano Murthy | Lyrics: Jayanth Kaikini

The original song can be found here: MusicIndiaOnline and the video here: Youtube. For those who want to check out the lyrics, go here

I am attempting a song after a long time. This was recorded using the gadget H2 Handy Recorder, a recent import from US :-)

2 comments:

Vinod Vettath said...

Good attempt..Aduthathu oru Malayalam try madi nodi..randilonnu ariyam....

Narayanan Palasseri said...

adipoli jayarametta !! try some good malayalam songs...