Sunday, October 01, 2006

Saturday Blues..

It was the end of another boring Saturday. In the morning, I thought that the sun will hold up and went for a listless stroll through the town centre. The problem with such strolls is that I end up spending money on lotsa "useful" things for the home. So today, it was a small bucket, a small carpet (because I thought the rollers on my chair was spoiling the floor carpet and the latter needed protection) and ofcourse the inevitable groceries for the week. And on the way back, it rained and I got drenched. In the evening, prepared a panful of aloo-gobhi, which could last until next Thursday...and now cuddled up on sofa after parathas and aloo-gobhi, watching "Stepmom" on telly. "Apt Pupil", an adaptation of Stephen King novel is next. Not much of a day to write home about. Didn't feel like going anywhere this weekend. Another film is being downloaded and a friend may drop in, so I guess these will see me through tomorrow. Then it will be start of a new week. Hopefully it will be better than the last one :-)

0 comments: